Territory Sales Manager: Education Technology/Washington/Oregon
Have you got what it takes to be at the frontline at a company changing the way personalized education is delivered in US Schools and Worldwide? Can you engage educators and open their minds to the options technology is providing?
Education Technology Company at the leading edge in its field seek only the most talented sales executives. A passion for Education is a pre-requisite. Whizz Education harnesses the power of technology to scale personalized adaptive instruction for all students. Its principal suite of service offers supplemental Math online for grades K-8.
You will be responsible for building strong partnerships in your territory with educators at district and site level. You will work with educators to produce tailored plans to integrate our service offering with their specific needs, ultimately raising standards in Math.
- To familiarize yourself with the service offering and all its features enabling you to offer high level professional advice to potential customers on implementing our award-winning product.
- To constantly produce a high level of activity resulting in strong personal sales.
- To work collaboratively with the inside sales and customer success teams.
- Proactively generate your own leads through outstanding post sales customer service.
- Attend shows and National events, demonstrating Whizz as a brand and demonstrating our services/products to potential customers.
The Whizz Story
Whizz Education specializes in working with Education Ministries, districts and schools to raise standards in math with children in grades K-8, through online personalized tutoring services, whole class digital tools and best practice expertise.
The company has grown in eleven years to be 60 strong with offices in London, Seattle and Dubai, and due to increased demand and strong international sales success, has aggressive plans to become the International Education Brand.
Whizz has a strong track record of delivering on large educational projects.
Here is an opportunity to work at an organization that makes a positive difference on children’s enjoyment of learning, and future life prospects. You will benefit in promoting a service suite that stands out for its strong pedagogy and outstanding content.
So if you believe you can add value to this award-winning team, please send your details to Andrea at email@example.com.