Math-Whizz: Your Whole-School Instructional Tool
- Industry-leading differentiated instruction for every student in your school
- Library of over 1,200 online lessons for teacher-led instruction
- Real-time attainment and progress reports for your school data requirements
Math-Whizz has been catering to the individual learning needs of students throughout the United States and around the world for the last 10 years. As a highly successful intervention tool, it adapts to students in need of intervention or enrichment. Its ability to adapt to individual learning needs also makes it ideal for challenging all students and progressing their learning without the need for extra planning.
Click on the arrows to control the presentation
Despite its success when used for subsections of students, schools gain maximum benefit from the Math-Whizz Suite when it is implemented as a whole-school solution and integrated as part of the weekly math program. This allows school leaders to compare and report on progress on a school-wide level.
As a school principal, the Math-Whizz Suite allows you to…
- Meet differentiated instruction requirements, with a truly personalized learning journey for every student
- Deliver full visibility on the progress and attainment in math at a school, class and student levels
- Provide your teachers with robust Common Core aligned teaching, planning and reporting tools, giving them flexibility to do what they do best
- Offer parents full visibility on their child’s progress, via Parent Dashboard access and email update options
Differentiated instruction for every student
Every student deserves personal attention in their education, regardless of their ability. How can you arm your teachers with the tools they need to meet your differentiated instruction requirements?
With Math-Whizz Tutoring Plus, the award winning differentiated instruction tool, you can be sure that every student receives the right lesson at the right time for their individual learning needs.
* On average, students improve their Math Age by 18 months in their first year of use when they use Math-Whizz for an hour a week. See Math-Whizz Proof Pack for details.
With an individual account for every child, your students can progress in math wherever they are – in the classroom, at home or anywhere with access to the internet! It’s just like having a teaching assistant for every child in class and a personal tutor for every child at home.
With recommended usage of 45 to 60 minutes a week over a school year of 180 days, each student will receive 27 hours of personal attention in math through Math-Whizz. For a primary school of 480 students, that’s 12,960 extra hours of differentiated instruction every year!
Transparency on achievement, progress and usage
With an individual account for every student in your school, the Math-Whizz online reporting suite becomes a powerful tool. You can view achievement, progress and usage levels for your whole school, a chosen class or an individual student. With full visibility, your data requirements have never been more straightforward.
These Math-Whizz reporting tools are invaluable in helping principals to…
- Deliver on reporting needs for governing agencies and funding sources (such as closing attainment gaps for Title 1 funding)
- Measure the success of your math programs, as well as the adoption rates of throughout your school
- Investigate discrepancies between different levels of student or class progression, take action and allocate resources accordingly
- Back-up teacher assessment with Common Core aligned assessments and reports on every student’s progress and achievement
Assisting with teacher-led instruction
As part of the Math-Whizz Suite, Math-Whizz Teachers’ Resource empowers your teachers to plan and create lessons any time and anywhere.
You can provide your teachers with a library of over 1,200 pre-planned and Common Core aligned lessons. Based upon the same content that your students use in Math-Whizz Tutoring Plus, these lessons are highly interactive and engaging – ideal for teacher-led classroom learning.
As well as lesson planning and creation, Math-Whizz Teachers’ Resource also provides comprehensive test preparation tools, with a revolutionary mixed test tool and one of the leading virtual interactive boards on the market.
Trusted and relied upon by thousands of teachers to raise and maintain math achievement in thousands of schools worldwide.