Maths-Whizz: Your Whole-School Instructional Tool
- Industry-leading differentiated learning for every student in your school
- Library of over 1,200 online lessons for teacher-led instruction
- Real-time attainment and progress reports for your school data requirements
Maths-Whizz has been catering to the individual learning needs of students around the world for the last 10 years. As a highly successful intervention tool, it adapts to students in need of intervention or enrichment. Its ability to adapt to individual learning needs also makes it ideal for challenging gifted and talented students and progressing their learning without the need for extra planning.
Despite its success when used for subsections of students, schools gain maximum benefit from the Maths-Whizz Suite when it is implemented as a whole-school solution and integrated as part of the weekly maths programme. This allows school leaders to compare and report on progress on a school-wide level.
As a headteacher, the Maths-Whizz Suite allows you to…
- Meet differentiated learning requirements, with a truly personalised learning journey for every student
- Deliver full visibility on the progress and attainment in maths at a school, class and student levels
- Provide your teachers with robust curriculum-aligned teaching, planning and reporting tools, giving them flexibility to do what they do best
- Offer parents full visibility on their child’s progress, via Parent Dashboard access and email update options
Differentiated learning for every student
Every student deserves personal attention in their education, regardless of their ability. How can you arm your teachers with the tools they need to meet your differentiated learning requirements?
With Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus, the award winning differentiated learning tool, you can be sure that every student receives the right lesson at the right time for their individual learning needs.
* On average, students improve their Maths Age by 18 months in their first year of use when they use Maths-Whizz for an hour a week. See Maths-Whizz Proof Pack for details.
With an individual account for every child, your students can progress in maths wherever they are – in the classroom, at home or anywhere with access to the internet! It’s just like having a teaching assistant for every child in class and a personal tutor for every child at home.
With recommended usage of 45 to 60 minutes a week over a school year of 180 days, each student will receive 27 hours of personal attention in maths through Maths-Whizz. For a primary school of 480 students, that’s 12,960 extra hours of differentiated learning every year!
Transparency on achievement, progress and usage
With an individual account for every student in your school, the Maths-Whizz online reporting suite becomes a powerful tool. You can view achievement, progress and usage levels for your whole school, a chosen class or an individual student. With full visibility, your data requirements have never been more straightforward.
These Maths-Whizz reporting tools are invaluable in helping headteachers to…
- Deliver on reporting needs for governors, Ofsted and funding sources (such as closing attainment gaps for pupil premium funding)
- Measure the success of your maths programmes, as well as the adoption rates of throughout your school
- Investigate discrepancies between different levels of student or class progression, take action and allocate resources accordingly
- Back-up teacher assessment with National Curriculum-aligned assessments and reports on every student’s progress and achievement
Assisting with teacher-led instruction
As part of the Maths-Whizz Suite, Maths-Whizz Teachers’ Resource empowers your teachers to plan and create lessons any time and anywhere.
You can provide your teachers with a library of over 1,200 pre-planned and curriculum-aligned lessons. Based upon the same content that your students use in Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus, these lessons are highly interactive and engaging – ideal for teacher-led classroom learning.
As well as lesson planning and creation, Maths-Whizz Teachers’ Resource also provides comprehensive test preparation tools, with a revolutionary mixed test tool and one of the leading virtual interactive boards on the market.
Trusted and relied upon to raise and maintain standards in maths in thousands of schools worldwide.