Maths-Whizz: Raising Standards in Maths in Your Class
- Differentiated learning
- Real-time attainment and progress reports
- Whole-class teaching tools
The 4 Year Gap: The challenge of the modern classroom
Every child has unique learning needs. Our research shows that mixed-ability classes typically have a 4 year gap in maths ability between the highest and lowest achieving students.
Every day, teachers are faced with the challenge of planning and delivering lessons to give each child the individual attention that they deserve – difficult for one teacher in a 45 minute lesson with a class up to 30!
With the innovative technology provided by Whizz Education, every child gets the individual attention they deserve in order to fulfil their potential.
The Maths-Whizz Suite: The right lesson at the right time for every child
Maths-Whizz is Whizz Education’s award-winning online suite of maths services. The suite helps teachers around the world raise standards in maths and address each of their students’ individual learning needs.
* On average, students improve their Maths Age by 18 months in their first year of use when they use Maths-Whizz for an hour a week. See Maths-Whizz Proof Pack for details.
As a teacher, the Maths-Whizz Suite allows you to…
- Deliver differentiated learning for every student, in a fun and engaging way
- Access real-time reports on each student’s progress, ability and usage
- Plan classwork and homework from a library of more than 1,200 curriculum-aligned interactive lessons and tests
- Support students in revision and exam preparation with powerful whole-class, group and one-to-one teaching tools
- Reward hard work with credits, medals, stickers and certificates, as well as interactive games and challenges
- Receive CPD accredited training and support from a dedicated Customer Success Manager
The Maths-Whizz Suite includes three integrated services. Each part of the Suite arms you with essential tools for the modern classroom:
|1. Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus||Differentiated learning and reporting programme|
|2. Maths-Whizz Teachers’ Resource||Whole-class and lesson planning resources|
|3. CPD accredited Training and Support||Best Practice|
1. Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus
Imagine having a virtual classroom assistant for every child in your class – with Maths-Whizz you can deliver the right lesson at the right time for every child.
Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus is the world-leading virtual online teaching assistant. It delivers personalised, online one-to-one maths tuition for every student. Just like a human tutor, it then reports back on each student’s progress and adapts their learning journey to their individual needs.
Maths-Whizz Tutoring Plus allows you to:
- Support differentiated learning by delivering a personalised tutoring plan for every student
- Access real-time reports with full visibility on progress, current level of ability and usage (over your chosen time period)
- Review the facts that are relevant to you and provide meaningful insight into your class’s progress and attainment levels
Maths-Whizz Teachers’ Resource helps you make best use of classroom time. The award-winning, whole-class teaching and lesson planning tool offers:
- More than 1,200 interactive lessons for teacher-led instruction (each with its own animated exercise, test and worksheet)
- Mixed topic tests for revision and exam preparation
- Curriculum mapping and lesson planning
Maths-Whizz Suite subscription, you will receive CPD accredited training and support, with access to:
- Full introductory training
- Termly success reviews
- Advice on best practice usage
Trusted and relied upon by thousands of teachers to raise and maintain standards in maths in their classrooms, worldwide.