Parents, teachers and students can now access Maths-Whizz on iPads and Android tablets
We are pleased to announce that Maths-Whizz® is available on mobile devices! Maths-Whizz subscribers can access the online virtual tutor on iPads and tablets, through Puffin Academy, the free Flash mobile browser that provides access to whitelisted online educational resources.
Please note: 1) You must be an existing Maths-Whizz subscriber to use Maths-Whizz through the Puffin Academy app. If you do not have a Maths-Whizz subscription, go to www.whizz.com and click ‘Subscribe’. 2) Whizz Education cannot guarantee the same educational experience on a mobile device as you would have on a desktop or a laptop.*
2) Once you have downloaded the app, go to this link within any browser on your tablet or iPad: puffin://www.whizz.com.
3) You will arrive on the Maths-Whizz website within the Puffin Academy app. Log in to your account as usual and enjoy Maths-Whizz on the go!
How to add Maths-Whizz to your ‘bookmarks’
You only need to follow the steps above the first time you access Maths-Whizz through the Puffin Academy app. Once you have done this, you can gain access to your online virtual tutor at the touch of a button. Simply follow these four steps to add Maths-Whizz as a bookmark on your iPad or Android tablet.
1) Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
2) Click ‘Add to Bookmarks’.
3) Click ‘Save’ and this will be added to you bookmarks.
4) The next time you want to use Maths-Whizz on your iPad or Android tablet, open the Puffin Academy app, click on the three dots, then click ‘Bookmarks’. Select the saved bookmark and log in as usual!
If you have downloaded the Puffin Academy app and used Maths-Whizz via the app, we’d love to hear your feedback. For further advice on how you can get the most out of Maths-Whizz on Puffin Academy, contact the Customer Success Team.
*To have the best experience on Maths-Whizz we recommend to access the virtual tutor from a computer or a laptop. Take a look at Maths-Whizz top 5 FAQs for more information about accessibility and technical specifications.